COVID-19 Reopening Plan (5/29/20) – REGENERATE CHURCH
Hey Regenerate Church Family,
We are so excited to announce THIS SUNDAY we will be all back together for in person services! Service will begin at 10am at Goldenwest College in the Forum. Below are all our safety precautions we are taking and our new guidelines for our in person service.
We can’t wait to see you guys on Sunday whether you join us in person, online or choose to come sit outside with your lawn chair!
In accordance with the CDC/California guidelines for reopening churches, we will be following all the mandatory and suggested guidelines at Regenerate Church including these specific measures:
- All seats, equipment, services, and general use areas will be sanitized and sprayed with hospital-grade disinfectants.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be at each entrance and exit.
- There will be clear markers for one-way exits and entrances on walkways.
- There will be clear markers for “social circles” where anyone who wants to talk will have clear markers to stand and safely stay 6 feet apart.
- All Staff will have their temperature checked before the beginning shift.
- All volunteers are required to wear masks.
- Bathrooms will have signs posted limiting the bathrooms to single occupancy.
- Everyone over the age of 2 years old is encouraged to wear masks at all times.
- Disposable masks will be provided for those who do not have one.
- Everyone is encouraged to stay 6 feet apart.
- Air hugs and high fives only
- Each family unit will be seated by our Regenerate hosts, 6 feet apart and every other row.
- If you do not feel comfortable sitting inside the Forum, there is seating available for you outside. We just ask that you bring your own chair!
- There will be no refreshments provided before or after service. You are more then welcome to bring your own refreshment into the Forum with you!
- At this time there will be no RKIDS, we ask that you keep your children with you in the Forum or in the outside seating. A coloring/Activity sheet will be provided for them!
WE ASK THAT YOU WATCH FROM HOME IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Fever over 100*
- Cough/sore throat
- If you have had contact with anyone in the past 14 days who has tested positive to Covid-19
- Pre-existing conditions that make you more susceptible